"Confused and unsure as to how you proceed to find the home of your dreams? Our agents have been specially trained in Buyer Representation. They can help you understand all of the details of your purchase, advise you as to market pricing, and help you negotiate the best possible terms for your new home."
- 1. Meet with a qualified Century 21 Sales Associate
2. Review the Pennsylvania Consumer Notice to determine the best way to work with your preferred agent.
3. Establish and undertand your Business Relationship with
your preferred agent.
4. Get Pre-qualified - First American Mortgage of Eastern PA
5. With Your Agent create a customized Homesearch Plan
6. With Your Agent negotiate the right purchase price and terms
7. Complete your loan application
8. Have the home professionally inspected Northeast Closing Services can help
9. Complete the title search - Centurion Abstract,Inc.
The first step in purchasing a new home is to be pre-qualified for a mortgage. Not only will our mortgage provider, First American Mortgage of Eastern Pennsylvania provide you with the very best mortgage rates, First American will also provide you with a solid pre-approval letter.
Once you find your new home our affiliate companies, Northeast Closing Services, Inc. and Centurion Abstract, Inc. will assist with all of the details right through final settlement on your new home.
Northeast Closing will handle all of the coordinating of inspections, appraisals, certificates of occupany and utility transfers, along with a host of other activities involved in the purchase process.
Simultaneously, Centurion Abstract will complete a through title search of the property and issue a certificate to both you and your lender that the title to your property is free from any defects.